Why choose Quantum Fulfilment to manage your Direct Mail Campaign?Quantum Fulfilment is your one stop shop. Keep your Design, Printing, Fulfilment and Direct Mail under one roof. Our investment in state-of-the-art mailing equipment allows our clients to deal directly with one supplier for both their printing and mailing needs. We take pride in providing timely and accurate in-house direct mail solutions. We are fully responsible for all printed content while in our care or our courier’s care. We have stringent procedures in every area of our business and regularly conduct quality control reviews to ensure our customers receive an effective service. We have the expertise to co-ordinate each project and work with An Post to ensure a successful direct mail project. Our automated inserting equipment can insert multiple documents into a single envelope making complex jobs quick and easy-to-manage. Every step of the process, from generating a quote to sending your mail to An Post, is handled with ease. Clients can be confident in knowing that Quantum Fulfilment is handling their entire campaign to ensure deadlines are met and quality is consistent.
Helpful Direct Mailing Tips
1) When designing your mail piece consider it’s size. The cost of the mailing can be cut by up to 50% if designed correctly.
2) Does your mailing house do printing? The advantage of using your mailing house to print is that as soon as it is printed it can go directly into the envelope which saves time which can be crucial to your mailing.
3) Ask your mailing house for the certain parameters of your mail piece such as weight. Again being overweight by as little as one gram can double the cost of the mailing.
4) If your cover letter is personalised try to use a windowed envelope. If the mailing house has to match the personalised letter in the inner envelope to an address on the outer envelope thus creating a mail match then the cost of the mailing will increase considerably.
5) If you are considering having more than one piece in the envelope personalised then ask yourself is it really necessary as this will create a mail match and again increase the cost of your mailing significantly.
6) If your mailing has more than 2000 pieces of mail, ask your mailing house to get you a bulk mail reduction. This reduction can sometimes cover the cost of putting the mailing together.
7) Make sure your database is in good order i.e. deduplicated, salutation, address, separation, inside and outside of ireland. This will save time when the mailing goes live and also save on cost as it will cut down on duplicated mail and bad addresses. If your customer is receiving one or more pieces of the same mailing it can give an unprofessional image of your company, taking the personalised touch away from the mail piece and making your customer feel more like a number on a list.
- Machine envelope insertion
- Hand Envelope Insertion
- Data Management
- Post-aim and periodical sorting
- Design and typesetting
- Inventory management
- Mail from a direct mail marketing campaign have a lifespan of 17 days. Emails from email marketing campaigns have have an average lifespan of just 2 seconds.
- Direct mail generates 10% more customers than emails.
- Direct mail has a response rate of 4.4% whereas the response rate for emails is 0.12%